The Chesapeake Chapter holds a monthly luncheon meeting with a speaker on the first Saturday of each month, unless there is a holiday, venue scheduling, or convention conflict. No meeting is held in May. Occasionally, the chapter offers a field trip or special event instead of a luncheon. You will receive a flyer or email notice in advance of the meeting, along with a registration form and menu choice (if applicable). To reserve your place at a meeting, follow the directions as stated on the meeting flyer or on the meeting's announcement on the home page of this website. Guests and non-members are welcome to attend.
Meeting Dates 2016
- Jan 9 Steve Kaminski - Poisons: Statistics, Trends & Control
- Feb 6 Writing Marathon, No VA Comm College
- Mar 5 Lt. John M. Weinstein - Campus Security
- Apr 10 Dial 'M' for Murder, Olney Theatre, Olney MD
- May 14 Launch, Storm Warning, The Writer's Center, Bethesda
- Jun 4 Mary Ann Corrigan, Sherry Harris, Meg Opperman &
- Marcia Talley - What Happens in Hollywood Doesn't Stay in Hollywood
- Jul 9 Dru Ann Love & Kristopher Zgorski - Bloggers' Panel
- Aug 6 SinC Summer Party at Sherry Harris's House
- Sep 10 Dan Steven - Publishing Contracts & Negotiations
- Oct 1 Karna Small Bodman - The Day Reagan was Shot &
- The White House in Crisis
- Oct 29 Chapter authors' panel - Columbia Library, Columbia MD
- Dec 3 Chapter authors' panel - Reston Library, Reston VA
For more information about upcoming meetings, contact: Becky Hutchison.
Our meeting locations vary. Locations will be announced in each meeting flyer.
We look forward to seeing you!